Thursday, June 27, 2013

Purpose

I am a Registered Nurse, so that sums up my goal in life: to help others achieve health.
That is also the sole purpose of this blog.

I have learned about, applied and benefitted from living and eating Primally {or Paleo!}. 

My results have been drastic and I am eager to spread this wealth of knowledge.
I have taught friends, family, church members, coworkers and even strangers about this lifestyle.
Many of these people have also seen wonderfully drastic results and continue to live Primally today.

To sum up the Primal lifestyle, we are simply {yes, simply} turning your carbohydrate or sugar burning body into a fat burning body. 
Just like a computer, we are 'programing' your body to prevent, stop, and reverse diseases and  minor health problems which effect daily lives.

Stay tuned for my story...






No comments:

Post a Comment