Sunday, July 7, 2013

Cecilia Wong Skincare post tomorrow!

Check out Cecilia Wong Skincare tomorrow to see my guest post on her blog!

Cecilia Wong is a brilliant woman with an amazing story that got her to where she is today. 
She has a holistic skincare salon in New York City where she performs special facials {my favorite is the Oxygen facial using a hyperbaric oxygen spray infused with Cecilia Wong Skincare's Black Currant Serum. Amazing!}, LED light therapy, Microcurrent Therapy, and Oxygen Treatment {the oxygen facial}. This woman has been in magazines and on TV!
Cecilia has an incredible chemical-free skincare line using ingredients grown on an organic farm in Colorado. These products are handcrafted to help others achieve beautiful skin. This really impressed me and I had to try Cecilia Wong Skincare!
I have been using Cecilia's skincare products for about 6 months now and LOVE them! I use them everyday from face wash, toner, lotion, to a blemish free mask that I also use for spot treatment.
These products are gentle, yet powerful. When I use the blemish free mask for spot treatment at night my blemishes are usually gone in the morning or at the most they disappear within 1-2 days.
I also can't get enough of the toner! I spray it on throughout the day especially in this humid, summer weather to keep my skin hydrated and clear.

With 'being primal' and using Cecilia Wong Skincare, I am achieving my goal of clear, healthy and beautiful skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment