Thursday, February 27, 2014

A Primal Success Story

I have the pleasure to see a fabulous woman once a month in New York City for a facial {most known for her oxygen facial treatment and holistic, hand-made skin products}.

Her name is Cecilia Wong.



Cecilia has been an inspiration to me and is a big reason I started this blog last year. I have found that we both have a similar goal: to help others achieve health and beauty inside and out.

I experimented with her beliefs to achieve health benefits and she has experimented with mine. She took my Primal 21 Day Challenge in January and these are her results:

"I've heard a lot about Primal but didn't know how it could change my life until Briana shared her experience with me. I lead a healthy lifestyle and don't eat gluten or carbs. I eat a lot of vegetables and drink tons of green juices- but after looking at all the pictures of delicious food Briana posted, I decided to give her 21 day challenge a try. From the first day, I noticed my energy level changed, I didn't feel bloated or lethargic after each meal and was able to work through the day without feeling tired or sleepy. After a few days, I noticed that I looked more lean, my stomach was getting flatter and actually lost a few pounds. I couldn't believe how quickly I was seeing results. This was one of the best things I did for myself. Even months after the 21 day challenge, I still look forward to each meal. "

Check out her website and receive her interesting and helpful newsletters:http://ceciliawongskincare.com.

Also try her amazing skin products! I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment