Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Inside Scoop!

Primal 21 Day Challenge {starting Monday March 3rd, 2014}

How it Works:
  • Everyone will take a before and after picture of your body and/or specific problem areasHave you seen mine? 
  • You will go shopping for primal approved food.
  • The day before the challenge starts everyone will clean out their kitchen of all un-primal foods. I would recommend the entire family engage in this lifestyle for your support, but for those of you with children and/or spouse who will not participate, I suggest keeping their food separate and away from your reach or temptation.
  • Everyday I will post the following days agenda, so that everyone can mentally and physically prepare.
  • I will post workouts, recipes, and outside resources to help you along the way and to increase your knowledge. 
  • I encourage comments for the purpose of asking questions, expressing accomplishments and difficulties. 
Before the challenge starts, please watch this short video about the challenge I took last year:


...and listen to this INCREDIBLE podcast:



This podcast is of Tom Woods interviewing 'The Primal Blueprint' author, Mark Sisson, and is what first intrigued me about this Primal lifestyle. 

It has literally changed my life!

Read MY story HERE and my sister's story HERE and Cecilia Wong's story HERE.

Next up is our TO DO list...

No comments:

Post a Comment