This means we need to make sure our to do list is being checked off:
- First, have you read the to do list here?
- Have you cleaned out your fridge and pantry of un-primal approved foods?
- Have you gone shopping for primal approved foods?
- Have you taken your before picture?
Be sure to get these completed before Monday. If you don't have the time to go shopping until next week, then eat all the primal approved foods that you DO have until you get to the store: vegetables, eggs, meats, etc.
Did you catch MY shopping list in the to do list? Here is the staples we keep in our home:
- Nuts in bulk (quick snacks)
- Nut butters
- Eggs (try to keep some hard boiled eggs on hand for snacks or to put on salads)
- Vegetables (best to eat within a week and be sure to store/freeze appropriately)
- Fruits (we keep apples around because they last longer and will dip in nut butters for a quick snack)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Coconut oil
- Coconut milk
- Meat, Fish, Fowl (keep stored in freezer and then in fridge a day or two before eating)
- Sweet Potatoes
I did some shopping this past week to get prepared and I cannot wait for the farmers markets to start up in the next few months so I can get most of our shopping done there! So fresh. So delicious.