Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Outstanding results from a former challenge participant!

I had a friend who did my last 21 day challenge and she had invited a friend of hers to participate as well. This friend had outstanding results! Take a look for yourself:

Hi Kailan's Paleo friend.  Kailan and I started the Paleo plan together on Monday January 6, 2014. Since that time I have lost about 12 pounds and have had the added bonus of my digestion greatly improving. I have had several bowel surgeries and my digestion has not been very good. Since stopping all carbs and sugar have not had any problems with diarrhea and I am very happy about that.  I plan to continue on for another two to three weeks and then start to slowly introduce complex carbohydrates on a limited basis.
Hope your program is doing well.
Debbie Crews

My only suggestion would be to stick with getting your carbs from meat/veggies and stick with the primal lifestyle. 

To be primal is to avoid all processed foods:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment