Sunday, October 25, 2015

2 years and counting...

The next Primal 21-Day Challenge starts
Monday, November 2nd!

In a nutshell for my newbies, this challenge is to help you change from a carb burning body into a FAT burning body with ease and minimal sacrifice. Yes, minimal sacrifice! 
The basis of all this is by eliminating those foods harmful to you: grains, sugars and processed foods. 

This 21 day guide I designed back in 2013 based off of Mark Sisson's (author of 'The Primal Blueprint') 21 day challenge, is a jump start into making a lifestyle change to help you become and maintain the leanest, healthiest, happiest, and strongest you. 
It has changed my life, my family's, and my friends lives, so I started this challenge EXACTLY two years ago in November to help change others' lives, too! And so far I have seen so many wonderful people transform their bodies and I have seen them become SO happy :) After my challenges I hear so many of my participants say, "Briana, I can never go back to the way I lived before!"

If you are ready to easily transform your life and become the fittest, healthiest, happiest person you can be, then please listen to this podcast that explains this lifestyle further and get ready to start your own Primal 21-Day Challenge :)


If you are READY to start, email me at beprimalblog@gmail.com and tell me you're in!

No comments:

Post a Comment