Sunday, April 17, 2016

French Omelet + Spinach

My husband and I started making these country style french omelets a few years ago.
We love the look of them. We love that it's a little runny inside. We love eggs.
Therefore, we love this dish!


My husband has perfected his french omelet making skills.
They always look beautiful!
He will often make these on the weekend because they are so quick and so filling.


Ingredients:
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 handful chopped fresh spinach
  • a few pinches of course sea salt
  • a few cracks of fresh peppercorn
  • 1 Tbs kerry gold butter
Rather than trying to explain how to make this french style omelet (because, trust me, it's hard to explain, yet very easy to make) I have attached a short video HERE for you to watch. In our home, we usually make the first omelet demonstrated in this video, the country style french omelet. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment