Sunday, September 13, 2015

Check List:

Have you emailed me to let me know you're doing the challenge yet? (beprimalblog@gmail.com)
Have you cleaned out your fridge/pantry? (read THIS post)
Have you gone shopping for primal approved foods? (read the previous post for my shopping list + a pdf primal shopping list)
Have you taken a before picture?
Have you taken the one question survey located on the right hand side of my blog?

If you said yes to all of these questions... CONGRATULATIONS! You are ready to begin the 21 day challenge which starts tomorrow, Monday, September 14th!

Brief review on how everything works...
  • Starting this evening, you will check the blog everyday for 21 days to review the following day's agenda which includes meal ideas and recipes, workouts, etc. This will help you get ready and to know what to expect for each day:) I will send daily emails to everyone who has signed up for the challenge after I publish each new post.
  • Adhere to the 21 days in order to see the full benefits of living a primal lifestyle. Cheating will push you back and keep you from seeing/feeling the benefits. Remember, it takes 2 weeks to clean the sugar out of your body!
  • You will be eligible for a prize at the end of the challenge by: completing the full challenge without cheating; sending me at least one recipe with a picture that you have tried and enjoyed that did NOT come from my recipe suggestions; send me your before and after picture along with a summary of your results/benefits (I won't post these pictures without your permission).
  • As you go through this challenge, I would like you to email me different primal recipes that you have experimented with (recipes other than the ones I post) along with a picture for me to share with the group! I thought this would be a fun way to motivate the group, share different recipe ideas, and make this challenge more interactive :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment