Wednesday, September 2, 2015

What is this 21-Day Challenge, you ask?

Welcome back for another Primal 21-Day Challenge! I have been getting asked  to start another challenge and I think this is a perfect time to start with school back in session/routines settling in :)

For those of you new, this challenge is to assist you in changing your carb burning body into a FAT burning body with ease and with minimal sacrifice. Yes, minimal sacrifice! 
The basis of all this is by eliminating those foods harmful to you: grains, sugars and processed foods. 

This 21 day guide I designed back in 2013 based off of Mark Sisson's (author of 'The Primal Blueprint') 21 day challenge, is a jump start into making a lifestyle change to help you become and maintain the leanest, healthiest, happiest, and strongest you. 
It has changed my life, my family's life and those of my friends and I started this challenge almost two years ago to help change others' lives, too! 

For those of you just stumbling across this blog or who are interested in starting my next challenge on Monday September 14th, here is a podcast that explains the primal lifestyle and why I tried it:

Stay tuned for more information on the challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment