Saturday, November 21, 2015

Day 21: Sunday, November 22nd

Congratulations for completing the 21-day challenge!!!

Day 21 Agenda: 
  1. Intermittent fast. When you wake up do not eat for as long as possible until you are hungry. If you have been faithful to this challenge, you will be able to fast longer than your first time or, at the least, longer than before the challenge.
  2. Take your after picture to compare with your before picture!                                                     This was my before and after in May of 2013
  3. Compare your notes from DAY 1 to DAY 21.
  4. Complete your entry for the grand PRIZE! This prize is full of all of my favorite things: primal snacks, primal treats, ceciliawong skincare products, etc. 
To complete your entry for the prize you must: 
  • have completed the 21-day challenge
  • send in a primal recipe and picture to share
  • take a before and after picture
  • send me an email telling me about your results! (beprimalblog@gmail.com)
  • I will then randomly select a winner next week, so complete your entry and cross your fingers :) 
One last recipe share!

Snack- fried zucchini squash with dill dip
(pic and recipe from paleonewbie.com)
Find this snack recipe HERE!

Jot down some notes!
-total hours fasted
-how you increased your daily movement
-relaxation techniques tried
-energy level {POOR, AVERAGE, GREAT}
-satisfaction level with meals
-hunger level between meals
-struggles
-benefits

Here are the results I get from living primally:
  • flat stomach/no bloating
  • lost inches around my waist, knees and thighs
  • clear skin
  • alert mind/awake/focused/no sluggishness between meals
  • ZERO stomach pains/constipation
  • ENERGY ALL DAY LONG
  • no cravings
  • can go without food for a long time/no hunger pains between meals
What are yours? Be sure to email me and let me know! And I'd love to see a before and after picture, especially if you are willing to let me share your picture/journey with someone else in order to help them :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment