Monday, January 4, 2016

Inspired


The year 2015 was a tough year for me.
But, as I review it closer, it was also a wonderful year.
About a year ago I wrote a post on here about doing what makes you happy and, at that time, I was pretty unhappy.
{You can find that post HERE}
But, I went into 2015 with a determination to change that.
And I did.
First, I switched jobs.
Then, I was able to be home more.
Consequently, I was able to spend more time helping people change their lives through this blog.

Here are just a few pictures of the physical proof:





Seeing these results and helping people make positive changes made me HAPPY.
I mean truly, deeply HAPPY...
And everyone that I heard from who committed to my 21-day challenge DID see life changing benefits and were in return HAPPY.

As 2015 continued, I met incredible people who inspired me to continue doing what I am doing.
I'm not going to lie, working a full-time job and doing these challenges on the side is a lot of work. But, seeing these above results, the joy in my participants and the happiness that I feel makes it SO worth it.

Please join my next challenge Monday, January 11th.
I promise that if you adhere to this 21 day challenge you will change your life into a healthier one and a happier one!

If you would like to join or are thinking of joining, please email me at beprimalblog@gmail.com.
If you would like to learn more about my 21 day challenges, please read HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment