Saturday, September 13, 2014

Sunday - Day 7

Woo Hoo:) One week down, 14 days to go! You CAN do this.
I hope you enjoyed your Saturday and are  getting ready to forage tonight! My husband and I went to the farmer's market to get some produce {cantaloupe, tomatoes, eggplants, peaches, cabbage} and I found beautiful flower bouquets! Tonight we are going to a Brazilian restaurant to forage...wish us luck!

Day 7 Agenda:
  1. I challenged you to try new primal recipes and on Day 7 SHARE this new favorite recipe {and other favorite primal dishes if you'd like} for a big Sunday dinner with your family and/or friends!
  2. Rest... no strenuous physical activity. Spend meaningful time with your family by taking a walk or playing a game. You could also take this day to have some personal time to yourself: read, write in your journal about your primal experience thus far, or nap;)
Meal/Snack Ideas:
Breakfast- cook up some mushrooms to go with your breakfast! I just got a whole lot today that I can't wait to eat.


Lunch- on Sunday's I go for the leftover's! Heat up leftover meat, soups, or you could even do a shepherd's pie by throwing all your leftovers into a casserole dish and bake it {it sounds weird, I know, but it is delicious!}

Dinner- Pulled Pork!

 And for leftovers use the pulled pork on top of a salad. My favorite toppings (if you couldn't tell by my last post) is a fried egg and guacamole with lime juice....yum.

Bed time snack- Hot Coco{nut} Milk
Ingredients:
  • 2 cups coconut milk
  • 2 tsp 100% natural honey or stevia
  • 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
  • 1/4 tsp cinnamon
Put coconut milk in pot over low-medium heat. Stir until milk is hot and foaming around edges. Add honey, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Stir together and serve hot in large mug.








Document:
-how you increased your daily movement
-primal meal shared with family and/or friends
-what you did on your REST DAY
-relaxation techniques tried
-energy level {POOR, AVERAGE, GREAT}
-satisfaction level with meals
-hunger level between meals
-struggles
-benefits

No comments:

Post a Comment